Get the Mac app beta
Get updated on every new beta release
- macOS Monterey (12.0.0) or newer
- To use the Mac app beta you need an active subscription with a Workspace
- Be sure to back up your documents before you try out any pre-release builds
- Documents you use in beta may be incompatible with stable releases
- Our experimental features are also available on the Mac app beta
- Send feedback via the Feedback button in the Mac app’s toolbar (top right corner), or tell us in the forum.
Get the iOS app beta You’ll access the iOS app beta using Apple’s TestFlight app
- Requires an iPhone or iPad running iOS 16 / iPadOS 16 or later
- You’ll need to sign in with your Sketch account details on an active subscription
- To get the iOS app beta, first install TestFlight on your device and sign in with your Apple ID
- Enjoying a feature? Found a bug? Share feedback via TestFlight, or let us know on our forum.
Release notes for Mac app beta
Sketch 99.5 (178665) was released on
- Bug and crash fixes We’re taking a moment between big feature releases to focus on fixing bugs, stopping crashes, and shipping a collection of small quality-of-life updates that all make for a much better experience in Sketch. Thank you for your feedback and reports!
- Manually saving Workspace documents is no longer necessary — we now automatically save your changes while you’re working and when you close a document. You can still create new versions using ⌃⌘S.
- We’ve added Foresight to the Tidy button in the Inspector — you’ll now see a preview when you hover over it, giving you a better idea of how your changes will look. Tidy now also works on both the horizontal and vertical axis, making it even easier to align layers.
- Fixes a bug that wouldn’t show the document thumbnail correctly after processing the document.
- Fixes a bug that caused the Workspace dropdown to display incorrectly in macOS Sonoma.
- Fixes a crash that could occur in the JS API when using overrides from Library Symbols.
- When you apply data to overrides it now correctly matches the Layer List order.